July 28th, 2015 By John Milliner in Blog.
Buying a home is an important life decision. Make sure you consider these important tips before you buy:
1. Look at your finances and decide how much you can afford.
2. Make sure to physical inspect the home and property for potential fixes and hazards.
3. Tour the neighborhood at different hours to get a feel for the local atmosphere.
4. If you have children now or might in the future, check out the local schools.
5. Check the location of the nearest shopping, such as grocery stores, restaurants, and other stores you already frequent.